Salary: Upto £19,125
Hours: 37 hours per week
Overall purpose of the job:
|To provide comprehensive administrative support, accurate record keeping, meet and greet customers and liaise with a range of organisations, contract holders, employers, management and staff within the academy. Accurate record keeping in line with contractual targets and outcomes. |
|Key responsibilities, accountabilities and duties: |
- Ensure all customers are greeted in a polite manner and welcomed to the specific Work Company office and are registered as per Health & Safety guidelines.
- Ensure all visitors are registered appropriately as per The Work Company Data Security Policy.
- Take telephone referrals and enquiries, ensuring attention to detail and ensure confidentiality and professionalism is kept at all times.
- Co-ordinate the collection and recording (input to specific systems as required) of all customer information details as required by both internal guidelines and prime contractors and partners to specific timescales as required by the contract.
- Liaise and assist with the IAG advisors electronic diary and book appointments for customers and issue appointment times and dates immediately on receipt of referrals.
- Maintain up to date information on all Construction Skills Fund courses including data inputs and outputs as per contractual needs.
- Liaise with internal and external partners and training providers as appropriate, via phone or email.
- Communicate with employers via telephone, fax or email to validate customers employment ensuring a high level of attention to detail and ensuring internal processes are followed and adhered to at all times.
- Coordinate the collection and recording of all learner information as required by internal guidelines, funding bodies and partners to specific timescales as required.
- Coordinate collection of evidence and verification of evidence for the Construction Skills Fund outcomes.
- Work to daily, weekly and monthly targets and deadlines.
- To communicate information in both a professional and informal manner to the general public.
- Manage difficult and challenging customer situations ensuring managers are communicated with regarding any potential issues.
- Ensure the smooth running of the office by efficient and effective time management of own work.
- Ensure petty cash is kept safe, issued to customers and weekly / monthly reconciliations are carried out in a timely manner.
- Arrange payments to contractors and customers by raising and processing the necessary paperwork.
- Raise payments and Purchase Orders using The Growth Company internal financial systems.
- Work on and communicate with internal Finance Department systems and processes.
- Carry out monthly reconciliations for petty cash and work closely with The Growth Company Finance Team to ensure smooth replenishment of petty cash.
- Exchange cheques with The Post Office and receipt of petty cash
- Must have good customer service skills, good organisational skills and excellent IT skills.
- Ability to work to challenging targets and Key Performance Indicators.
- Flexible approach to work including willingness to travel.
- Well developed IT skills, including an understanding of computerised Management Information systems, spreadsheets, diary management and email.
- The ability to work under pressure in a highly performance driven environment.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to deal with customers.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Willingness to undertake training as required.
- Previous administration experience would be an advantage, specifically within a funded, contracted environment.
- Experience working in either a Skills or Welfare to Work environment would be an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of all Microsoft packages.
- Knowledge of administrative systems.
- A warm, approachable style to delivery is required in order to build relationships and rapport.
- Resilience, methodical and calm under pressure.
- Ability to understand, demonstrate and apply GC Values: Make a Positive Difference, Stronger Together, Empower People, Do the Right Thing, Build on Success.
CV’s must be submitted in a pdf format.
|Closing date for application||Wednesday 19th December 2018 |
|Salary||Up to £19,125 |
|Hours||37 per week |
error: Content is protected !!