Please find an opportunity for a HSE Advisor to work for BYLOR on the Hinkley Point C Project.
HSE Advisor required for the Bylor JV on the Hinkley Point C project in Somerset. Bylor is a joint venture between Laing O’Rourke and Bouygues TP, the successful candidate will be employed directly by one of the parent organisations.
Experience Required :
- Able to guide and support their allocated project/establishment teams in the implementation of the BYLOR behavioural programme (Evolution) where; People are the solution, Safety is the presence of positives, Safety is an ethical responsibility.
- Able to guide and support their allocated project/establishment by giving robust HS&E advice and able to coach in HS&E matters.
- Has the aptitude to identify hazards or deficiencies, ability to rate and rank risk to enable effective evaluation and communication of any required actions.
- Has experience of conducting inspections and audits of projects, establishments and offices, and ensuring these are undertaken in compliance with the compliance monitoring programme.
- Able to carry out investigations and produce thorough and comprehensive reports that address the underlying issues and not just the end result (i.e. the injury / damage)
- Able to carry out HSE subcontractor assessments and can input into work winning tenders.
- Monitors compliance, ensures projects are implementing the relevant parts of the BYLOR Safety Management Systems (SMS) and identifies corrective action where required.
- Able to coach the project team in key HSE project risks
- Understands the benefits of using the “behavioural” tools as a part of a continuous improvement cycle.
- Has a good understanding of relevant HS&E legislation and is able to interoperate the requirements of this legislation as applicable to the Project activities
- Has at least 3 – 4 years’ relevant experience with industry recognised qualifications
- Has sufficient environmental knowledge to be able them to support the BYLOR environmental agenda
CV’s must be submitted in a pdf format.
|Job Category||Advisor, Health & Safety|
|Closing date for application||Before 12pm on Friday 7th December 2018|