Please find an opportunity for a HSE Assurance Advisor to work for BYLOR on the Hinkley Point C Project.
HSE Assurance Advisor required for the Bylor JV on the Hinkley Point C project in Somerset.
Bylor is a joint venture between Laing O’Rourke and Bouygues TP, the successful candidate will be employed directly by one of the parent organisations.
HSE Assurance Advisor reporting to the HSE Systems and Improvement Manager.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct HSE assurance on each of the sub-projects and the supply chain in regards to critical risk management, and;
- Review the assurance systems of the above,
- Support the accident exploration process across the project,
- Other forms of assurance; as required
- Degree qualified in health and safety as a minimum,
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills,
- Exceptional attention to detail,
- The ability to provide intelligent trends from the assurance conducted to help determine focus areas.
- Previous experience with ISO 14001 and environmental management on construction projects,
- Experience in a high risk environment such as large-scale construction or similar,
- A deep understanding of critical risk within the world of construction,
- Extensive experience in the facilitation of safety and environmental assurance,
- Knowledge of 21st century positive accident analysis techniques and experience in their application,
- Considerable knowledge in the area of mature HSE systems and the ability to create and manage an assurance system,
- Alignment with the views of BYLOR:
- People are the solution – Our people are the key to our continual learning,
- Safety is the presence of positives – Explore success and how it was achieved,
- Safety is an ethical responsibility – Focus on system improvement; not human error and blame.
CV’s must be submitted in a pdf format.
|Job Category||Advisor, Health & Safety|
|Closing date for application||Before Friday 15th March 2019|