Please find an opportunity for an Emergency Planning Coordinator to work for BYLOR on the Hinkley Point C Project. Bylor is a joint venture between Laing O’Rourke and Bouygues TP.
HSE EMERGENCY CO-ORDINATOR
Supporting the Emergency Planning Manager to deliver a robust and effective Emergency or Incident capability for the work scope of Bylor at the HPC project. This being achieved by having the competency and currency to undertaking the following activities:
- Developing and maintaining Emergency documentation (plans, policies, Instructions and standards).
- Validating Emergency documentation by developing and facilitating Drills and Exercises as appropriate.
- Maintaining a progressive and robust Emergency exercise programme and tracking actions until completion.
- Developing and facilitating related Learning and Development activities utilising the ADDIE process. This is to include coaching / mentoring to individuals and teams in Emergency preparedness and response.
- Assisting in the maintenance of Emergency Equipment and Facilities.
- Providing advice and support for Emergency Planning and Resilience issues across the business.
- Conducting inspections and audits of projects and offices for the applicable Fire and Emergency Standards or Regulations.
- Assisting in Accident and Incident investigations and production of thorough and comprehensive accident/incident reports.
- Providing Emergency Planning aspects of subcontractor assessments and inputs into winning work tenders.
- Having at least 5 – 8 years’ experience as an Emergency Planning professional having a strong understanding of appropriate legislation (CCA, COMAH, Radiation Regulations, Nuclear Installations Act, CDM etc.).
- Ideally, with a background in Construction Fire Safety and Rescue on Construction Sites. (Rescue plans from height, depth, confined space etc).
CV’s must be submitted in a pdf format.
|Job Category||Coordinator, Health & Safety|
|Closing date for application||Before 12pm on 16th January 2019|