Somerset Passenger Solutions are currently inviting applications for the role of HPC Induction Travel Co-ordinator to work with SPS managers to assist in the planning, organisation, delivery and evaluation of the induction process for HPC new starters ensuring that the passengers are allocated to the correct bus or park or ride location. To be the front facing team member meeting new passengers at the SEIC induction centre.
Summary of Duties & Key Responsibilities
- Be the SPS Customer Services first point of contact for new inductees, ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all induction attendees fully complete a Travel Request application form
- Update and manage the main data warehouse (OCG) travel system.
- Responsible for the allocation of the correct travel method for each passenger.
- Issue parking allocations and bus pick up points as per the agreements with EDF.
- Ensure that all passengers are fully briefed with all relevant information on bus passenger and park and ride guidelines.
- Report any upcoming issues to line manager.
- Ensure that records are kept to a high standard and filed correctly.
- Liaise with members of HPC and other companies to ensure that correct and up to date information is being disseminated.
- Report any issues with the buses via the appropriate channels.
Qualifications / knowledge required
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software systems
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
- NVQ 3 in Business Administration or similar, or equivalent experience
Skills / experience required
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Good attention to detail and able to demonstrate high levels of accuracy
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to time manage and prioritise
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience in an office environment in similar role and customer care
CV’s must be submitted in a pdf format.
|Closing date for application||Before before Tuesday 12th March|
|Hours / Work Pattern||33 hours per week (may increase as project grows) Monday and Wednesday 0700 till 1430 and Tuesday and Thursday 0700 till 1700|
|Base||SEIC Bristol Road, Bridgwater & J24 Park and Ride, Bridgwater|
|Salary||£19,000 (pro rata)|