Please find an opportunity for a Training Advisor to work for BYLOR on the Hinkley Point C Project. Bylor is a joint venture between Laing O’Rourke and Bouygues TP.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Your main objective will be to provide a full coordination and administration for BYLOR training requirements, reporting to the training manager and HR teams at Hinkley Point C. Based on-site, this will include providing advice and guidance; liaison across teams and with local provider frameworks. You will also be required to organise and support training programmes and co-ordinate the on boarding of delegates to training and development programmes as required.
- Provide support and co-ordinate ad hoc training as required,
- To provide a smooth on registration for all candidates attending courses and programme,
- Compiling and reporting of training reports and plans,
- Work with on-boarding teams to support compliance for Competence and Qualification requirements,
- Creation and updating of Learning and Development reports and materials as needed,
- Compliance and reporting of compulsory training,
- To ensure that all completed training courses are updated via individual employee record and systems,
- To book all required travel and accommodation in line with apprenticeship requirements
- Record and confirm reporting for completed training,
- To produce relevant training and development reports,
- To provide first class training advisory service via telephone, e-mail and face-to-face communication in a sensitive manner and provide a response within policy guidelines/limitation.
You will have experience and/or knowledge and understanding of:
- Sector qualification and training strategies and frameworks;
- Working with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders (including training providers, managers and delivery partners) co-ordinating training, learning and development plans and projects;
- Working collaboratively and individually delivering training related plans and projects;
- General administration and delivery of planning and reporting for learning, development interventions and training needs;
- Complying with process and regulatory frameworks.
CV’s must be submitted in a pdf format.
|Closing date for application||Before Friday 16th February 2019|