Please find an opportunity for a Training Manager to work for BYLOR on the Hinkley Point C Project. Bylor is a joint venture between Laing O’Rourke and Bouygues TP.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Building a sustainable training delivery model for BYLOR to include e-learning; face to face training; knowledge sharing; behavioural and interactive sessions etc.
- Identify, design and develop areas where there are qualification / competency gaps
- Ensure training opportunities are communicated effectively and that line managers are fully conversant with identifying, requesting and monitoring training.
- Work closely with the HC team on staff and Workforce development requirements.
- Build a strong relationship with parent company training and development teams so ensure that we leverage parent company experience, knowledge and products.
You will have experience and/or knowledge and understanding of:
- Would have experience of multi-disciplined, civil engineering projects and have experience of identifying, delivering and assuring training requirements for large projects.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, project management and ability to work with multiple stakeholders along with relevant industry recognised training qualifications.
- Must have an understanding of both staff and workforce training and development needs.
- Experience in training delivery and in setting up “Train the Trainer” programmes will be an advantage.
CV’s must be submitted in a pdf format.
|Closing date for application||Before Friday 16th February 2019|