- As part of the role you will be working within a plant fitting team on both Bauer and Casagrande piling rigs
- The role requires an NVQ Level 2 (minimum) construction plant maintenance and repair qualification.
- Experience in piling rigs is not required for this role, however an ability to learn and apply the mechanical knowledge gained on other items of plant to this large equipment is essential. A sound understanding of diesel engines, hydraulics and electrical schematics and fault diagnosis is a must.
- Minimum experience in a relevant industry 1 year
- CSCS qualification and a driving licence is required
- Forklift licence would be an advantage.
- Drivers liscence required
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
CV’s must be submitted in a pdf format.
|Job Category||Fitter, Operative|